This product is probably the coolest thing we have featured yet! Everyone wants one, everyone NEEDS one!
The cool thing about this product is that you can take a picture of absolutely anything, and print it onto any organic material.
“Inkodye can bind to any vegetal or animal fiber, such as cotton, linen, wool, silk, suede and wood. Once fixed, the color becomes permanent and can go through repeated machine washes without fading.” – Lumi co
Well really! There’s quite a few options as you can see, print anything on anything basically.
Check this out:
- True photographic prints that show a range of tonality rather than half-tone patterns. Turn your smartphone pictures into beautiful designs.
- Permanent. Your prints will be soft and machine-washable. The dye actually becomes part of the fiber.
- Works on any natural fiber. Great on 100% cotton tees and delicate materials like silk, suede and wool which are not capable of going through pH or heat-setting stages.
- Prints over rough materials such as burlap, jute and sewn garments, into recesses that typical screen-printing could not reach.
- Uses the sun! No need for electricity, silkscreens or high-end equipment.
I want this, I need this! ZT on g+
They even have an iPhone app to help you make better pictures!
Keep checking back on INeedThis for amazing product recommendations!